Sunday, July 02, 2006

Poems
Summer 2006

Here are some poems that I have written this summer.

I plan to update this blog as I write more poems.

I hope that you like them.
Herbert

A Smile
Is all there is
Can move the world.

As time flys by
Less and Less
The meaning
It doesn't matter.

Run away
Does answer
A problem
Face it.

Lights
not on
Fun to see
The Real Light!

Echoes
Echoes
Your Voice
Never Ends.

Alone
no Sadness
Solo
Equals Happiness.

Alienation
Look at
Mirrors
To Know all....

Your Face
Can't see
Nothing
In my mind.

Who is scared
Who cares
Who thinks
is safe.

A Misunderstanding
no talk
Remain Strong
It's over.

Welcome
to your smile
Happiness
fills your Soul.

Bird song
the only sound
That Makes me
cry.

Remind
Do you need
Ideas
of Us.

Friendship
Why?
Smooth
Without.

Words
All you write
Is
All you know.

Regular
Is the norm
Special
Isn't.

Pass
The sell by Date
you
will Be.

Life
So many
Ways
to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home